- How to Collect Tax ID from Your Customers?
- How to activate the Post code / zip validation
- How to Set Up Inventory Deduction Timing?
- How Do I Set Up Login Request?
- How Do I Enable Inventory Status Verification?
- How Do I Change the Checkout Page Style?
Store settings are the foundation of your online business. Once you've registered with Shoplazza and complete the subscription of the official plan, you can start to configure your store settings to ensure your store functions well. Shoplazza offers a one-stop solution for store setup. Merchants can manage their subscriptions through Settings > Plan and Payment. They can also bind their own domain to their Shoplazza store. On top of that, merchants can customize shipping and tax profile, choose payment methods that work best for them, manage online orders, set up terms of service, and conduct cross-border business. You will be able to invite multiple staff to manage the store to improve efficiency. After activating the Merchant Notification, you will receive reminders of the order status when the order has been placed, the order has been delivered, or someone leave a review. After a series of store setup, you will be ready to