You can add staff to your store and give them the permissions that they need to complete tasks like adding products or managing orders. Staff members can also have a high level of access or you can limit their access to very specific functions, depending on their position in your store.
Staff members with reduced permissions have a scaled back view of the Shoplazza admin as soon as you save the permissions.
1. Head over to your Shoplazza Admin > Settings > Staff > and click on the Add staff button located on the top right corner of your window.
The pricing plan that your store is on determines how many staff members you can add in addition to the store owner. You can see how many are available beside the Staff title as shown above.
2. Fill out the necessary details of the staff member you would like to add by filling in their name, email, along with an optional alternative contact email and a remark for the staff member.
3. Here you can provide the necessary permissions for your staff members.
4. Once completed, click the Send invite button located on the top right corner.
5. After sending the invite, you will then be redirected back to the main staff page where you can see the staff member added to your store.
Your invited staff member will receive an email in their inbox prompting them to create an account.
Staff members will have their set of login credentials to access the store independently. Please have them check their junk or spam folders if they haven't received an email in their inbox.
Please sign in to leave a comment.