- Log into the domain provider website. Let’s use GoDaddy as an example.
- Select the Domain you want to resolve at All products and services. Click DNS to proceed.
- At the DNS Management page, Click Add to add the information provided by SHOPLAZZA to the form. It is recommended that the TTL be set to 30 minutes.
- Once the record is added correctly, you will see the added value in the DNS record list. You can delete and edit the record as needed.
- After the DNS is successful, go to the domain list at the SHOPLAZZA admin to check whether the domain has been connected.
- If the initial verification fails, wait for 10 minutes. The switchover time varies based on the DNS server location of the DNS service provider.