Based on the research and summary of Shopping ads and Google Merchant Center, Shoplazza provides merchants with a set of detection mechanisms. It helps merchants quickly and accurately find some basic mistakes to avoid, which guarantees the stability of GMC accounts by correcting and improving website and account information.
1. Start here: Shoplazza admin > Marketing > Google > Function > Shopping Campaign > Store Precheck
2. Click to start Precheck.
3. Start scanning the website and wait a few seconds for a diagnosis. Correct and improve the problems according to the diagnosis. Merchants need to get a 100, i.e,. complete each precheck module. Score details and requirements are as follows:
- Payment channels (10) ---Add any channel.
- Shipping (10) --- Add the corresponding shipping cost according to the selected delivery country.
- Contact policies (10)
- Privacy policies (10)
- Payment policies (10)
- Terms policies (10)
- Shipping policies (10)
- Return & Refund policies (10)
- Website statement (8)
- Active GMC account (7)
- Link Ads account (5)
4. Merchants can look through the help section to modify the problems on the website. If you do not know how to write the terms, click here to generate a service term template.
5. Claim ownership of the website: GMC promotion domain is the default domain of the store admin.
6. GMC account Status: If the GMC account is suspended, you can check the appeal tutorial for rectification. After the rectification is completed, click the "Go to appeal" for GMC account appeal.
7. Link with Google Ads account: Merchants can use Google ad admin to launch shopping ads. In addition to uploading goods to GMC, they also need to link with the Google ads account under the Google account.
8. After passing the previous threshold of 95 points, merchants need to reach 100 points before pre-checking and uploading products. Now there is one less action. If you link to your Current Google Ads account, you will get 100 points to pass the store pre-check.
1. Why do we need to conduct a store precheck?
Through shopping ads, businesses of all sizes worldwide can advertise various products and websites on Google and its advertising network to help them attract leads.
However, to assist merchants in creating a safe and positive experience for users, Google requires merchants to comply with the Shopping Ads Policies, Merchant Center Guidelines, and all applicable laws and regulations.Wherever you conduct business and display advertising, you must be familiar with applicable local laws and regulations and keep up with the latest developments. If content violates these requirements, it may be prohibited from displaying relevant ads.
Based on our intimate knowledge of Google Shopping ads and Google Merchant Center, SHOPLAZZA provides merchants with a set of automatic detection mechanisms. It helps them quickly and accurately identify basic mistakes, improve website and account information, and offer more stability for GMC accounts.
2. Which aspects will store precheck cover?
SHOPLAZZA precheck from the following aspects:
Store admin: Settings and Store
Settings: Payment channels and Shipping
Store: Contact policies, Privacy policies, Payment policies, Terms policies, Shipping policies, and Return & Refund policies
GMC account: Website statement, Account status, and Link Ads account
3. How many points do I need to get to pass the store precheck?
Merchants need to get a 100, i.e., complete each precheck module. Score details and requirements are as follows:
Payment channels (10) ---Add any channel
Shipping (10) --- Add the corresponding shipping cost according to the selected delivery country
Contact policies (10)
Privacy policies (10)
Payment policies (10)
Terms policies (10)
Shipping policies (10)
Return & Refund policies (10)
Website statement (8)
Active GMC account (7)
Link Ads account (5)
4. Why can’t you link your Ads account if the GMC account is frozen?
SHOPLAZZA has found that if two accounts are linked, they will affect each other. For example, if a GMC account is frozen, the related Ads account may also be closed. To ensure the safety and stability of your accounts, we advise you to refrain from the above.
5. Why can't you find the Ads account you want to link?
The merchant may have two Google Accounts, the GMC account can belong to Google Account 1, and the Ads account may belong to Google Account 2. At this time, the Google Ads account cannot be detected in the store precheck, so it cannot be linked.
Solution: transfer the authorization of the Ad account under Google Account 2 to Google Account 1 to link the account.