A shipping profile is a set of shipping rules for specific products and locations. To have the same shipping rates for all your products, you only need to set up a general shipping profile. If you want to have different shipping rates for specific products, then you can create additional custom shipping profiles.
Create a shipping profile
1. From your Shoplazza Admin, go to Settings > Shipping
2. In the General Shipping section, click Manage profile
3. Here you can create a profile name for the general profile of your shipping and proceed to Create shipping zone.
4. Create a preferred name for this shipping profile.
5. Sort and select from the listed countries or regions.
6. If you require COD (Cash on Delivery) you can select them here.
7. Click Confirm to save your shipment settings.
1. Click Add rate to implement different shipping rates for your selected list of countries or regions. You may need to consult with a carrier or your dropshipping supplier in regard to shipment rates before completing this segment.
2. Create a preferred name for this shipping rate or you may select a name from the dropdown menu of history.
You can assign existing rates to a Shipping zone by Copy rate.
3. Manage the description section to provide more information.
Adding a short description that essentially clarifies and helps your customers understand how the shipment is prepared and calculated is important. It is always recommended to use this section as your place to make clarifications in terms of how shipping rates are calculated and applied. The text body of your description should be no more than 200 characters.
4. Under Add conditions, you are able to select different options such as weight or price-based conditions or product quantity.
5. From the Manage shipping rates section, select Fixed shipping rate to enter a fixed price for this shipment method or First weight + Additional weight to set additional parameters for standard weight charge and additional weight charge.
6. Click Add to see this rate under Shipping zone.
7. Save on the main page to save your settings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.