- From your Shoplazaz admin, go to Settings > Shipping > Manage shipping rates
- Navigate to General shipping section.
- Click on Create general profile.
- Enter a profile name (e.g. region or product type) and click Create shipping zone.
- Set up the shipping zone.
- Enter a zone name (e.g. region or product type)
- Make cash on delivery an option (or not)
- Select the countries/regions for the zone
- Click Confirm.
- Click Add rate to add the shipping rate. You can consult your shipping provider or dropshipping supplier regarding the shipping rates.
- Enter a Name for your shipping rate (e.g. shipping provider or dropshipping supplier)
A shipping rate can be added to more than one shipping profile.
- Enter a Description for your shipping rate.
This description should outline how your shipping rate is calculated. The description will be shown at checkout to your customers unless products in the order are covered by different shipping profiles with different shipping rates. The description should be no more than 200 characters.
- Select the Add condition from the dropdown.
- Enter the Price of shipping.
- Click Add.
13. Click Save.