- From your Shoplazaz admin, go to Settings > Shipping > Manage shipping rates
- Navigate to Custom shipping section.
- Click Create custom profile.
- Enter a Profile name (e.g. region or vendor)
- In the Shipping product section, click on Select product to add products to the shipping profile.
- Click Confirm.
- Click on Create shipping zone.
- Enter a zone name (e.g. region or product type)
- Make cash on delivery an option (or not)
- Select the countries/regions for the zone
- Click Confirm.
- Click Add rate to add the shipping rate. You can consult your shipping provider or dropshipping supplier regarding the shipping rates.
- Enter a Name for your shipping rate (e.g. shipping provider or dropshipping supplier).
- A shipping rate can be added to more than one shipping profile.
- When products in an order are covered by different shipping profiles, and the same shipping rate has been added to these shipping profiles, then these shipping rates will be counted individually, and their sum will be the shipping cost shown to your customers.
- When products in an order are covered by different shipping profiles but each shipping profile has a different shipping rate(s), then the sum of the lowest shipping rate from each shipping profile will be shown to your customers as the shipping cost.
- Enter a Description for your shipping rate.
This description should outline how your shipping rate is calculated. The description will be shown at checkout to your customers unless products in the order are covered by different shipping profiles with different shipping rates. The description should be no more than 200 characters.
- Select the Add condition from the dropdown.
- Enter the Price of shipping.
- Click Add.
- Click Save.