Performance Max is a new goal-based campaign type that allows performance advertisers to access all of their Google Ads inventory from a single campaign. It's designed to complement your keyword-based search campaigns to help you find more converting customers across all of Google's channels like YouTube, Display, Search, Discover, Gmail, and Maps. Performance Max allows you to engage customers across Google's channels. With Google’s real-time understanding of consumer intents and preferences, paired with your input using audience signals, Performance Max can unlock new customer segments you may not have expected. To help you create this campaign follow the guidelines below.
1. From your Shoplazza Admin > head over to Marketing > Google. Switch over to the Function tab and under Campaign Creation, click on Performance Max.
2. Here you will link your Google Ads account. If you don't have an existing ad account click on Create new.
Once the account is activated, come back to the same page and you can link your account through drop-down options.
3. After linking the Ads account, you will be redirected to the Performance Max campaign page and click New campaign.
4. In your campaign settings, fill out the details such as campaign name, the location of where you want the campaign to be and which languages you'd like the campaign to be in. Once done, click Next.
5. Here you will add bidding and a budget for your campaign. Your budget influences how often your ads show and how prominently they’re featured. Your bidding strategy determines the way your budget is spent.
Under the bidding drop down, you have two options to select:
- Conversions: If you want sales or leads, then you might focus on Conversions.
- Conversion value: If you’ve set up conversions and gave them a specific value, you might put your money towards Conversion value. With this option, you can target a specific return on ad spend.
- Enter your daily budget. This amount is the average you want to spend each day.
- The most you'll pay per month is your daily budget times 30.4 (the average number of days in a month). Some days you might spend more or less than your daily budget.
Bidding determines what you want your targeted audience to do and your budget determines how many people view your ad.
6. Here you will add the asset group name, final URL of the landing page, headlines and description. You will also add images and logos through Asset Library or upload them from your desktop.
7. Final step is to add the audience signal of the campaign. You can select the existing audience signal, or you can recreate a new audience signal. Click Save to complete the creation of the campaign.
8. Once the Ad is successfully created, now you can see the corresponding ad and view key metrics on the homepage of Ads Management.
Congratulations! Now, with the help of the Performance Max campaign, you can drive performance based on your specified conversion goals, delivering more conversions and value by optimizing performance in real-time and across channel.