By incorporating a tipping app into your online store, you can elevate customer appreciation to new heights. This guide will walk you through the process of using our Tipping app, enabling you to strengthen connections with your customers and enhance their shopping experience. This article will help you discover how this app can revolutionize your business and make a lasting impression on your valued customers.
Installing the app
1. From your Shoplazza Admin > Apps, click Visit App Store.
2. Search for Tipping in the search box and click Add app to add it to your store.
3. Click Install App to complete the app installation.
Using the app
After installing the app in your store, activate the feature that allows displaying tipping options during checkout.
1. You have three fields available to customize tipping choices for your customers. Additionally, customers have the flexibility to either opt for no tip or enter a personalized amount, independent of the suggested options.
2. Once enabled, the tipping section appears during the checkout process.
3. Once you have set up your tipping options and saving it, you will be redirected to the main page in the Tipping app. This overview allows you to access the following information:
- Total number of paid orders
- Total dollar amount of received tips
- Total amount of tips
- Tipping rate (percentage of paid orders with tips)
- Tip details for every transaction
In addition, you can also search within a specific timeframe to retrieve the relevant data.
Tipping rate = (Number of paid orders with tipping / Number of paid orders) x 100. For example, if there were 500 paid orders in total, out of which 300 had tipping:
- Tipping rate = (300 / 500) x 100 = 60%
- Tipping rate in this case would be 60%
By incorporating this simple and user-friendly tool, you can improve customer satisfaction and strengthen your relationships with shoppers.