Google's Enhanced Conversions is a tool that can make your conversion tracking better and allow for stronger bidding. When a customer makes a purchase on your website, you might get customer information like their email, name, address, or phone number. This information can be collected in your conversion tracking tags, turned into a code, sent to Google in this coded form, and then used to improve your conversion tracking. This article will guide you through enabling this feature in your Shoplazza admin.
1. From your Shoplazza Admin > Sales channels > Google, switch over to the Function tab and click Conversions.
2. Scroll down to find the Enhanced Conversion section, click to Enable the feature.
3. Sign in to your Google ads account , click Tools & Settings Conversions.
4. Here you will select your Conversion action.
5. In the Enhanced conversions section at the bottom, click Turn on enhanced conversions and select the Google tag or Google Tag Manager option to set up enhanced conversions. Click Next after selecting.
6. Enter your website URL, and click on Check URL to check your website for a Google tag.
8. Fill in the following values as shown below. You can also copy and paste them into the corresponding box.
Setting up Google enhanced conversions allows you to improve the accuracy of your conversion measurement and unlock more powerful bidding. By doing so, you can also improve your remarketing efforts, and reach customers more effectively.