On this page, you will learn how to configure email campaigns using Shoplazza's Klaviyo app + Klaviyo admin and place your store's products in marketing emails to promote them.
On this page：
1、Get Public API Key and bind to Klaviyo app of Shoplazza
2、Sync store product information to Klaviyo using Klaviyo app
3、Apply to Klaviyo to unlock Product Block
4、Configure marketing email templates using Product Block
5、Create and publish email campaigns
1.Get Public API Key and bind to Klaviyo app of Shoplazza
- Go to the store admin to install the Klaviyo app, go to the guide page, and click the button below to go to Get Public API Key.
- Return to the Klaviyo app in Shoplazza and add the Pubic API Key to the input box below.After completing these steps, your store can sync data to the Klaviyo side for easy tracking of marketing conversion results.
2.Sync store product information to Klaviyo using Klaviyo app
- Go to Shoplazza's Klaviyo app and click【Generate】button.
- After successful creation, the generated URL will carry all the latest product information of the store. Please copy the generated Product feed URL.
- Go to Klaviyo admin -> Catalog -> Custom Sources -> Add New Source，add the copied Product feed URL to the Source URL field, add the rest of the information, and click 【Define Sources】 to save it, which will automatically return you to the Source list.
- At the Source list, click on the Source name to enter the Source details and click 【Complete Feed Setup】after confirming that the fields are mapped correctly.
- Klaviyo will then synchronize the product information, and when the synchronization is complete, the Source status will be Sync Complete.At this point, Klaviyo has acquired the product information for your store. The product information from this URL, along with the product information from other URLs, will make up your Catalog.
3.Apply to Klaviyo to unlock Product Block
- To add Catalog product information to your email template, you will need to use the Product Block feature. Please contact the Klaviyo support team by email here to request activation of the Product Block feature for your account.
Here is an email template that you can copy and paste to quickly draft messages for your team.
Subject Line: <your company name> request to activate product blocks
I need to activate the product block of my klaviyo account and I have written all the necessary information below.
● Klaviyo account:<Your klaviyo account name>
● metric : Ordered Product.
● Unique ID in my json file:"id" field.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
- After activating Product Block, it will be displayed as follows when creating a marketing email template.
4.Configure marketing email templates using Product Block
- Open an already created email template, or click 【Create Template 】to create a new email template.
- In the email template editing screen, drag the Product Block from the left side of the screen to the right side to finish assembling the email template.
- There are two ways to add data sources for Product Block's product recommendation bits.
- Way 1: manually select the product information directly from the Catalog to complete the filling, the operation path is: Select from Catalog -> Browse for Products.
- Way 2: Select Product feed to associate with Product Block, the operation path is: Populate from Feed -> Select a feed.
*Concept of Product feed
A dynamic collection of products formed by filtering and sorting Catalog products by specific conditions, and using Product feed to associate Product Blocks to display product information more flexibly.
*How to configure the Product feed
See the official Klaviyo guidelines on how to configure .
- Once you have added the product information data source to the Product Block, complete the remaining information configuration and save. For more detailed information on the configuration items, please refer to the official Klaviyo guidelines.
5.Create and publish email campaigns
- Go to Klaviyo admin -> Campaigns -> Create Campaign to create a campaign.
- Select the group of recipients participating in the campaign.
- Select the marketing email template required for the campaign.Fill in the rest of the information for the event.
- Check it over.
- Schedule or send now.
At this point, you have completed the launch of your email marketing campaign. Your audience will receive your campaign emails and will be able to visit your store through the product links in the emails. You can access the campaign's data dashboard to track the campaign's conversion data in real time.