Publishing blogs in your store allows you to connect with your customers on a deeper level. You can encourage comments, share tips, answer questions, and provide extra information about your products. Blog articles with relevant keywords can also enhance your store's search engine optimization (SEO), increasing its visibility to potential customers and generating organic traffic for your store. This article will guide you through adding and customizing the blog section to your store.
Before adding the blog section to your store theme, please ensure that you have created blogs or blog posts. For details on this, see Creating and Managing Blogs .
1. From your Shoplazza Admin > Online Store > Themes , click Customize next to the target theme.
2. Scroll down the side navigation bar and click Add section .
3. Scroll down to find the ADDITIONAL SECTIONS block, click Show more .
4. Click Blog posts .
5. Click Blog posts to edit the section.
6. Click Select blog .
7. Choose the blog posts you want to publish. Then, click Select .
8. You can still customize the style of the blog post in the left bar and preview it on the right.
9. When you finish editing, click Save draft or directly Publish the theme to complete the process.