A blog is an ideal way of sharing stories about your brand and products, which can help you connect with your audience on a deeper level and create an emotional connection that can lead to increased loyalty and sales. In this article, we will walk you through the basic steps of adding a blog to your Shoplazza store.
Adding Blog Posts
1. From your Shoplazza admin > Blog Posts ＞ Manage blogs, click Add blog post.
2. Fill in the blog information by the following settings:
- Add a Title, Excerpt, Content, Author, and Featured Image for your blog post.
- Pick a publish date.
- For better Google ranking, update SEO keywords in the bottom right.
- Once confirmed, click Save.
1. From your Shoplazza admin > Blog Posts ＞ Blogs, click on Create blog.
2. On the Blog details page, add a Title and Blog description, and click Add blog posts. Click Save to complete your creation.
Configuring Blogs in Themes
1. After setting up the blogs, you need to configure them in Themes manually. Head over to your Shoplazza admin > Online Store > Themes, click Customize.
2. Click Add section.
3. Add a Blog posts section to display multiple blogs.
4. Click on Blog posts and Select Blog.
5. Once you have selected a blog, change the Force image size and turn on/off buttons to Show date, author, and View all. Click Publish to post changes live in your store.
6. Your blog will now be visible on your storefront.
By providing valuable information and insights to your customers through your blog, you can help build trust and establish yourself as a reliable source of information. This can lead to increased sales as customers are more likely to purchase from a brand they trust.