Merchants hope that when advertising on Google, the comparison between the original price and the on sale price can both appear on Google ads to promote the conversion rate.
1. Start here: SHOPLAZZA admin > Marketing > Google > Function > Shopping Campaign > Product PreCheck > Upload Settings > Enable sale price
2. Use the sale price attribute to tell customers how much you're selling your product during a sale. Every time you modify this option (no matter if it is enabled or disabled), you need to upload and update the product price to GMC again.
3. Definition of effective sale price: the sale price is less than the original price and can not be a negative number.
How to upload:
1. When the original price=0 or not filled in, the sale price will be uploaded as the price, and the sale price field will not be uploaded.
2. When the sale price is greater than or equal to the original price, the sale price is uploaded as the price, and the sale price is not uploaded.
3. When the sale price is less than the original price, the sale price is uploaded as the sale price, and the original price is uploaded as the price.
4. Effect of the Google Shopping ads after you enable sale price.