A manual collection is made up of products that you select individually. This means the collection remains consistent with the same items unless you decide to add or remove products. While manual collections require more effort to maintain, they are suitable for small or specialized collections due to their consistent nature.
Add products to a manual collection
1. From your Shoplazza admin > Products > Collections, click on Create Collection.
2. Scroll down to the Product filters section after entering the collection details.
3. Here you have two options available.Import your XLSX file or select your existing products.
Importing your collection
1. To add products to a manual collection, simply import them using an XLSX file. Click Import to begin this process.
2. Here you will add collection title and click Confirm to save changes
3. Click on import template to download XLSX file.
Import template is for reference that you can use to fill out the required information.
4. After entering all product details in the XLSX file, click Select file to upload it.
1. Add existing products from your product list to a collection. Click on Select product to add existing store items to the collection.
2. Click More filters to open a panel displaying your products. Use filters to refine your search.
3. Click Collection setting to change the order in which the new collection items are displayed in the collection so that you can better manage them.
4. When you're done editing, click Save to put the changes into effect.
When searching for products:
- Choose All conditions to filter products that meet every selected criterion.
- Select Any condition to find products that fulfill at least one criterion.
- Use multiple filter sections linked together for more precise results.
- Select and to see products that satisfy all specified conditions.
- Choose or to display products that meet any one of the given conditions.
Manual collections are a great option for those who prefer a hands-on approach to their product selection. They do require a bit more effort to keep up-to-date, but the benefit is a collection that's carefully tailored to specific needs or themes. It's a good balance between personalization and management, especially for unique or specialized product ranges.