As a Shoplazza Partner, you can create an unlimited number of development stores. A development store is a free Shoplazza account that comes with a few limitations. You can use a development store to test any themes or apps that you create.
Create a development store for testing apps or themes
Before you can create a development store, you need to have a Shoplazza Partner account.
Create Shoplazza Account & Store
- Register a Shoplazza Account
- Fill in the account information
- Fill in the store name
Apply to enable store to become a development store
Send the following information to partners support email：
- Store domain: e.g. https://your-store-name.myshoplaza.com/
- Duration (in days): e.g. 30, 60, 90 or 120 days
- Purpose of the application: e.g. Develop and test app, develop and test themes
- App name: e.g. Your app name or theme name
After we receive the email, your application will be processed, we will send the email back if your application is successfully passed, then your development store is opened for development and testing.
If you store is expired or expired soon, you can continue to send us the email again to apply for the duration extension, then we will process your application and send back to you.