By default, Shoplazza will assign the newly created store a system domain (xxxx.myshoplaza.com), which can be used right away. You may also connect an existing domain to the store so that customers already familiar with that domain can recognize your store.
1. Start here: Shoplazza admin > Settings > Domains
- Enable Primary domain, traffic from other store domains will be redirected to this primary domain.
2. Click Change primary domain to continue.
3. Choose the domain name you want to replace.
4. Click that trash bin icon to delete the abandonded domain.
5. Click confirm to complete deletion.
The Shoplazza-assigned system domain (xxxx.myshoplaza.com) cannot be deleted or modified.
Article is closed for comments.