Shoplazza lets you quickly import product reviews into your store by filling in the downloaded template file as required. Importing in bulk saves time and helps improve efficiency by saving time importing each review manually.
1. Start here: Shoplazza admin > Products > Reviews > Import > Import reviews, click to download sample review template.
- Fill out the form as required
- Product_id: Identifies a product. This value cannot be empty. Go to the Shoplazza Admin> Products > all products and then click on the product details page to copy ID from basic information;
- Score: The score of a review cannot be empty. The value can be from 0.5-5 which corresponds to 0.5 star - 5 star respectively; where 0.5 is the lowest and 5 is the highest value for star.
- Photo: Link to an image, may leave empty. First, upload the review picture to the material library on Shoplazza, and then copy the generated link; if there are multiple image links, separate them with a semicolon ";" in the middle.
- Body: Review content or comment, cannot leave empty;
- Name: Reviewer name, cannot leave empty.
- Like: The number of likes for this review, cannot leave empty;
- Create_time: Time of review. The value should be in the YYY/MM/DD format, cannot leave empty. Future dates are not supported;
2. After completing the form, click Select file to upload the file.
3. After the file is successfully uploaded, click Start importing.
4. After the import process is complete, the number of completed and failed imports is available as feedback. Click to download the list of failures and causes.
5. Check the error message column in the downloaded file.
- Please fill in the form according to the specifications. Only xls and xlsx files are supported.
- File size cannot exceed 10 MB.
- Optional overwritten of repeated reviews: If the product ID (product_id), reviewer’s name (name), and review content (body) are all the same, the system will regard the review as repetition and overwrite accordingly.
- Make sure you remove the example product from the template form, or you will receive an error when you import the file.