By recovering your abandoned carts, you can boost your store's revenue and profit by sending your customers a link to their pre-filled cart and encouraging them to complete their purchases. Cart abandonment emails are a cost-effective solution to boost your sales. Even a small discount to recover abandoned carts can prove profitable for your store.
Automatically email your customer a link to their abandoned checkout
You can automatically email your customers after they have abandoned their checkout. Each email contains a link to the customer's abandoned cart, allowing them to complete their payment if they choose to.
1. From your Shoplazza Admin > Customers > Notifications, and click the Marketing strategies tab.
2. Under the Marketing strategies tab, click on New template.
3. Here you can set up your cart recovery email, add the Template title, and Select a Discount code if you want to apply any discounts to the order. Select the time in the Send later section to choose when you should wait before sending the abandoned checkout email.
- Click Confirm to complete the setup.
4. If you want to make any changes to the template, click Modify sent emails.
5. Click Customize to make any changes to the template.
6. Here you can change the Subject line and Email body as per your requirements, then click Save.
Manually email a customer a link to their abandoned checkout
You can also manually send a recovery email to your customers. They will receive a link to their pre-filled cart to complete their payment.
1. From your Shoplazza Admin > Orders > Abandoned checkouts > Recoverable tab.
2. Choose the order for which you want to send a recovery email.
3. On the Order details page, Click “Send an email.”
4. Here you can select a discount code and email template. You can also edit the email subject and body text. Click on “Send an email.”
If you don't have a discount code, you can either create a new one or refer to Applying discounts to Abandoned checkouts.
By reducing shopping cart abandonment, you can build a sustainable, long-term business and gain new loyal customers.
Article is closed for comments.