The Customer Management tool serves as your centralized platform to manage your customer information effectively. It gathers contacts from email subscriptions, past purchases, and repeat customers, providing you with a holistic view of your customer base. Utilize this valuable data to refine your marketing campaigns, analyze product performance, and enhance customer satisfaction.
Customer contacts or other information can not be deleted.
Please be careful when adding customer information to your store admin. Once added, you won't be able to directly delete it in your admin. For removal, please kindly ask the Customer Support team for help.
1. Head over to your Shoplazza Admin > Customers > Customer management.
2. Switch to the Subscribed tab to view a list of contact information from the customers who subscribed to your emails.
3. Click on the contact email to view detailed information.
4. Click Import on top right to add a list of existing contacts from an XLSX file.
5. Here you can add the list of contacts manually through the Add customer button located on the top right.
6. Under the Customers who've purchased tab, find contacts from customers who've made just one purchase.
7. Repeat customers tab refers to those who have made multiple purchases.
By following the above steps, you easily manage your customer information in your Shoplazza admin. This will enable you to streamline your operations, enhance customer satisfaction, and ultimately drive business growth. By harnessing the power of organized data, you'll be better prepared to meet your customers' needs quickly and efficiently.