To terminate your store, you need to remove the last bank card added to your store.
- From your Shoplazza admin, go to Settings > Plan and Payment.
- Click on Manage payment methods.
- Click Remove to remove all bank cards, once the last bank card is removed, you will be asked to confirm again.
- Click Confirm, then click Confirm, and continue on to the next step.
- Enter your password to verify your identity, and click Next.
- The system will calculate your bills.
- If you decide to terminate the store, you need to settle all outstanding bills. The system will generate the transaction commission bill generated by the store so far, and initiate a deduction to your credit card.
- After clearing the fee, the system will automatically remove your credit card and your own domain from the current store. You are logged out since then.
Shoplazza offers you a 60-day recovery period during which you can re-bind your credit card to restore your store. Store data cannot be recovered after the expiration date.