Purchase orders allow buyers to clearly and openly communicate with the sellers to maintain transparency. Sellers are also protected by the use of purchase orders, in case of a buyer's refusal to pay for goods or services. For your own records, you can create and receive purchase orders made with other businesses (for example dropshipping) right in your Shoplazza Admin. Having these records will help you manage your inventory while ensuring your products are not out of stock.
Creating purchase orders
1. From your Shoplazza Admin > Products > Purchase orders > Click Create Purchase orders.
2. Fill in or select vendor, products and purchase order quantity. Click Save after you add details.
If you don't have an existing vendor, you can click on create vendor in the drop down box.
3. You can always go back to the Purchase order list to check previous or newly created purchase orders.
Receiving products from purchase orders
1. From your Shoplazza admin > Products > Purchase orders, select the purchase order that needs to be received.
Before receiving the purchase order, make sure you already have created a purchase order.
2. Once you have selected the purchase order, Click on the Receive button.
Once the purchase order has been received, it can’t be edited anymore.
3. Fill in the purchase order quantity for receiving.
4. If there are products that cannot be normally received and need to be refused, you can fill in the refused quantity.