If you want to be reminded to fulfill your orders on time, you might consider turning on the fulfillment reminder. When setting up your fulfillment reminder, you can set the unfulfilled days for ongoing orders that need to be shipped.
1. From your Shoplazza Admin > Orders > Unfulfilled > Unfulfilled Order > and click Order setting.
2. Here you can Turn on the Fulfillment reminders. You can choose either one of the following reminder conditions.
- Remind if the order is not fully fulfilled within ( * ) day(s).
- Stay reminded after an order is placed and until it is fully fulfilled.
3. After setting up your fulfillment reminder, you can view the unfulfilled days of unfulfilled orders by clicking the ''All'' or ''Unfulfilled order'' tab.
Having a fulfillment reminder turned on can help you fulfill your orders on time and provide a better online shopping experience for your customers.