In order to help keep track of your inventory, your Shoplazza admin allows you to manage and view your inventory in one place. Inventory tracking can help you avoid selling products that have run out of stock, or let you know when you need to order or make more of your product.
1. From your Shoplazza admin > Products > click Inventory and fill in the specific check conditions (Product title, Vendor and Product ID, etc.) to filter out the specific products that need to be checked for inventory.
2. After clicking Search, click history to view more information.
When viewing the inventory history for a product or variant, the following information is shown:
- Date: The date of each editing.
- Event: The event that caused the editing, such as a transfer or an order.
- Edited by: The staff member who made the editing.
- Editing: The inventory quantity to be increased or decreased
- Inventory after editing: The inventory quantity that is available after the editing.
You are only able to view the history of a single product at one time.