Discount codes are personalized codes offered to customers as a buying incentive that reduces the price of an order. Discount codes can be an effective means for your store to attract and encourage frequent buyers.
Start here: Shoplazzaadmin > Marketing > Discount codes
1. Click Create Campaign to proceed.
2. Fill in the Basic information, which includes the Campaign title and discount code. If you don't have specific requirements, the code can be generated randomly. You can also choose to combine the campaign with other discounts.
3. Usage rules: You can set up the active dates, quantity, and usage limit. This refers to the number of times the discount may be utilized or will be valid.
4. The promotion type can be set as percentage discount , fixed amount , Buy x get y and Free shipping.
5. Discount rules: There are three options for the discount threshold: none, minimum order quantity, and minimum purchase amount. Customers can still utilize a discount code as long as they make a purchase even if the conditions are set to "none." If you want to limit by quantity or total amount, you must provide a number as the minimum requirement.
6. The campaign can be applied to all products, specific products or Collections. If you select specific products, you must add products to participate in the campaign and save.
7. Manage this section to allow customers to sort by ascending/descending alphabetical order, price or sales volume.
8. Customer Eligibility: The campaign can be applied to a specific segment of customers or to everyone.
''You can return to the discount code campaign list at any time to view existing campaigns''
9. Click Next to complete the campaign page settings.
- Choose your campaign banner layout as Full screen or Centered.
- Countdown and reminder messages will be displayed under the banner on the activity page. You can also choose different colors for each part to make it more attractive.
10. Click Save to complete the creation of discount code campaign.
The campaign duration is set based on the time zone of the Shoplazza admin. The start time cannot be earlier than the current time, and the start time cannot be earlier than the end time.