The current Google section requires a Google account to log in. After logging in, you can create a Google ads account in the section. One store can only link with one Google Ads account ID.
For example, Operation team-1 used Gmail-1 (Google account-1) to open a Google ads account with ID: 30987 in store A, but the employee or operation team abandoned Gmail-1 due to resignation or other factors, and other Google accounts cannot manage Ads account ID 30987 in store A. Top-up, transfer and other functions cannot be conducted.
Transfer all Ads accounts under Google account-1 to Google account-2, so that Google account-2 can have admin access to Ads accounts corresponding to stores to realize normal transfer and top-up.
1. Start here: SHOPLAZZA admin > Marketing > Google > Function > Ads account management
2. Click Account transfer, you can view the Store/Account to be transferred, and you can enter the Google account to receive the Ads account.
3. After entering the Google account to receive the Ads account, all Google Ads accounts under the original Google account will display.
4. Confirm the existing account and the account to receive. After clicking Confirm, the account transfer will be carried out automatically.
5. If the entered Google account to receive the Ads account is inconsistent with the enterprise information of the existing account, you need to upload the enterprise information of the receiving account for consistency verification. After the verification is successful, the Ads account can be transferred normally.