Bing Feed is a tool offered by Microsoft's search engine. It allows advertisers to create and manage product feeds for advertising on the Bing Ads platform. A product feed is a data file that contains information about the products an advertiser wants to advertise on Bing. This information may include product titles, descriptions, prices, images, and other relevant data.
Before you can create a Bing feed you need a Microsoft Advertising account. Click to Sign up for account .
1. From your Shoplazza Admin > Products > Product feed > click Add Feed.
2. Here you will add Feed name, select Bing as channel, your store domain and select products. Click Confirm when you finish editing.
3. On the Product feed page, click on three dots next to the Bing feed and copy the link.
4. Log in to your Microsoft Advertising account and click “Merchant Center” to continue.
- Select “Feeds” in the left navigation bar and click Create Feed.
5. In the popup window, Add the Feed name (without limit), select the Feed type to Online Product, and select the corresponding country of sales and language.
- Under the Input Method section, select Automatically download file from URL. In this case, Source URL and Frequency options will be displayed.
6. Here is the time to paste the Feed URL generated by Shoplazza admin as the Source URL.
- Change the “Frequency” to “Daily” then check the “Download when save” to make sure the update is in time.
- At the end you will be Clicking Create Feed to complete the settings.
Congratulations! Now you can sync your products to Microsoft Advertising to create Bing Ads.
Please sign in to leave a comment.