In your Shoplazza admin, you can convert abandoned checkouts into manual orders. This involves adding customer details and selecting products for the order. After setting it up, an email is sent to the customer for payment collection. The email includes a link to the abandoned checkout, enabling the customer to complete their purchase. When the customer pays, the order status changes from abandoned checkout to an unfulfilled order, ready for the next steps.
1. From your Shoplazza Admin > Orders > All orders, click Create Order.
2. Here you will add the order shipping address.
3. Under the Product information section, select and add the products. Apply discounts, add shipping costs and tax. Choose a payment method, leave tags and fill in your notes for this order.
4. Once added, click Create Order.
5. Once you've created an order, you can send an email to your customer by choosing from one of the available templates. Alternatively, if you prefer not to send an email immediately, simply close the pop-up window. This action will take you back to the order details page, where you have the option to edit and send an email at a later time.
6. Under the Abandoned checkouts tab, you have an option to edit/cancel the order or send a link to abandoned checkout via email.
Creating manual orders for your abandoned checkouts helps you increase your sales and brings your customers back to finish a transaction with a secure checkout link.