Merchants can bind Forter API information through the App Store and enable it, then turn on Forter risk control protection. Currently, Forter risk control protection is only available for Airwallex, Worldpay and Pacypay credit cards payment.
How to Enable Forter in Your Store?
1. Merchants need to complete account registration in Forter to obtain relevant API information.
2. Go through SHOPLAZZA admin > App store > Customer service > Forter
3. Fill in the account access information,
- Site ID
- Secret Key
- API Version
4. Turn on the Enable Forter Verification switch.
- Merchants need to enable Airwallex, Worldpay or Pacypay credit card collection in the payment channel of SHOPLAZZA admin to enjoy Forter's risk control protection.