You can search for products in a specific collection in order to review, edit, or update them. If your collection has different products, then it will be easier to search for the targeted products by using this tool.
1. From your Shoplazza Admin > Products click Collections.
2. Select the collection with the products you are looking for.
3. In the Product list section, use the drop down option menu to search for products by their Title, Vendor, Tags, SKU, SPU, and Product ID. You can also search using multiple values (e.g. "Title", "Tag") by separating them with a comma.
4. See below for an example of a search using multiple values under the heading Title.
5. Click on Processed results for the corresponding search results.
By using this search tool in your collection, it will be easier and quicker to filter out the products that you want to work on.
Please sign in to leave a comment.