Pinterest is a visual discovery engine for finding ideas like recipes, home and style inspiration and more. By synchronizing Pinterest feed with your Shoplazza store catalogues, you can easily track performance with a Pinterest tag and keep pins updated automatically every day.
You will need a data source added within your Pinterest settings in order to sync your products on your Shoplazza store. For more detailed information, refer to this help doc from the Pinterest Help Centre: Adding a data source - Pinterest Help doc .
To begin syncing your Pinterest feed
1. Head over to your Shoplazza Admin > Products > Product Feed > Add Feed
2. Select Pinterest as the feed format and click Confirm to generate the Feed URL.
3. Log in to your Pinterest Account , then head over to Catalogs > New data source, then enter the URL and file format according to the prompt, and click Create.
- It may take between 12-24 hours to upload the data source for the first time.
- The data source is automatically updated every 24 hours.
Once your Pinterest account is synced with your Shoplazza account, people on Pinterest can easily discover, save and buy products from your website.