When you succeed joined our Partner Center, You can manage your app in app management panel.
On this page
Manage your App settings
You can go to Partner Center-> Apps -> Choose your App -> App Settings to manage your app settings, you can refer to following app's field table to manage your app field configs.
|App Name||String||App's name|
|App Icon||Image||App's icon|
|App URL||URL||Your app main entrance URL|
|Redirect URL||URL||Your app's redirect URL, generally used to receive OAuth responses|
|Developer contact email||Email Address||Used to receive email notification, or partner center support use this email to reach you.|
|Webhook API version||Select||Used to choose a webhook version|
Manage your App listing
You can go to Partner Center-> Apps -> Choose your App -> App Listings to Manage your app listings.
App listings consist of different language pack, so that your app could display the right app listing based on the current language environment.
- Click“Add translated listing” to open listing adding dialog
- Click “listing language” to choose which language you wanna add
- Click "OK" to confirm and add your language pack.
Set primary listing
Every app has only one primary listing, used as the default listing if app doesn't have the right language pack for current language environment.
For example, Your app's primary language is English, if your language environment is Spanish, but your app doesn't have Spanish listings, your app will display English as your app's primary listing is English.
How to set primary listing?
- From listing list page, choose your primary language, click “Set as primary” to set the primary listing
- Because there is only one primary listing, when you click “Set as primary” to set the primary listing, your other primary listing will be cancelled automatically.
Delete a listing
If you wanna remove a listing, you could delete this listing.
- Click “Delete” to delete current listing
- Primary listing can not be deleted, if you wanna delete the primary listing, you have to switch primary listing to another listing.
Edit your app listing
You can refer to the following app's field table to edit or manage your app listings.
|App listing Name||String||App listing name to display in app store of current language pack|
|App subtitle||String||App subtitle name to display in app store of current language pack|
|App listing Icon||String||App listing icon to display in app store of current language pack|
Note：there are many fields and manage format to show off your app on app store soon.