Facebook Pixel ID is required to collect data that helps you track conversions from Facebook ads, optimize ads, build targeted audiences for future ads and remarket to people who have already taken some kind of action on your store website.
1. Go to Facebook Business Suite . Click All Tools in the left navigation bar.
2. Click Events Manager to continue.
3. On the Events Manager page, click on Connect data Source to create your Facebook Pixel
4. When you click on Connect data source, you will have to choose Web to connect your store website to share activities that occur online.
5. At the last step, choose your Shoplazza pixel and Click on Create button in the top right corner of the page.
After you add a Facebook Pixel in your Shoplazza store, the pixel tracks certain events on your online store, such as when a customer views a certain page. You can use the data from these events to learn more about how customers interact with your store. Learn more about using Facebook pixel events to create campaigns and track conversions at the Facebook Help Center .
Please sign in to leave a comment.