This is suitable for merchants with a large number of SKUs.
Once the filters are activated, products that meet filtering conditions will automatically be added to the collection.
Assuming you've logged into your Shoplazza admin, head over to "Collections" under "Products".
1. Click on "Create collection."
2. Enter collection details and then head over to "Automated" under "Product filters," and click on "Add condition."
3. Conditions can be created using tags like "Product title", "Vendor", "Product price", etc., and filtering results can be either "equal to" or "not equal to" the value entered. If the current condition is insufficient to satisfy your needs, you can click "add another condition".
4. Please also be aware that you can have products automatically added by having them match "All conditions" or "Any conditions."
- When “All conditions” is selected, products will be automatically added to the automated collection only if they meet all conditions.
- When “Any condition” is selected, products can be automatically added to the automated collection if they meet some of the conditions.
5. Don't forget to click "Save" after you've created the conditions.