A Product Feed is a data source containing information about all products in the store. Through the data source, you can also upload all products in the store to different advertising platforms for promotion. Product feeds are important because they allow you to reach a wider audience, increase your visibility, and boost your sales.
1. From your Shoplazza admin > Products ＞ Product feed, click on Add feed.
2. Here you will add the Feed name and select the promotion channel from the drop-down option.
3. Select the domain of your store, and you can also Select products and Sync mode. Once completed, click Confirm.
4. Once the data is generated, the page will display Feed details such as name, channel, product count, URL, and update time. To copy the link, click on the three dots and then upload it to the designated platform.
- The Product Feed automatically refreshes every 12 hours.
- You can close the page immediately after initiating the process. Our system will continue generating the Feed in the background. When complete, the updated URL will be available.
- The number of products listed in the Feed corresponds to the total of active items in your store.
By providing accurate and up-to-date information about your products, you can increase the chances of your products being found and purchased by potential customers.