Bulk Edit allows you to learn more about product placement, and facilitates rapid product management while improving efficiency.
1.At present, SHOPLAZZA admin supports bulk product editing, which includes “Bulk remove products”, “Publish selected”, and “Unpublish selected”.
- Start here: SHOPLAZZA admin > Products > All products. Select products to be bulk edited.
- Select the desired action and click “Confirm” to proceed.
Bulk Editing product title: bulk clear title, bulk edit title, add prefixes and suffixes to product according to a specific format, or replacing a part of product titles. You can also clear your edits by clicking reset.
- More bulk actions: After a property field is enabled, editing can begin.
2.Bulk editing of product variants is supported on the product details page
- Start here: SHOPLAZZA admin > Products > All products. Click products with multiple variants to Bulk edit. Such as “Bulk remove product” and “Edit selected”.
- Click "Edit selected", the pop-up window appears on the right side, and you can edit product weight, compare at price and prices in bulk.
- Bulk editing supports image editing.
- You can adjust the unit to grams, kg, lb, and oz when editing product weight.
- When editing compare at prices, all prices can be folded into a unified number. Price editing is separate for current variants of different comparison prices.
- When editing prices, all the prices can be folded into a unified number. Price editing is separate for current variants of different prices.
- Use Inventory Edit to adjust the number of products currently available. There are two ways to edit inventory: editing all the inventory into a unified number. Or edit inventory according to the inventory calculation formula.
- Bulk editing supports product attribute edit.
- Variant editing: when merchants edit a variant, it’s the same as redefining the variant. The variants of the product will be regenerated according to the new settings.
- Variant attribute editing: when merchants edit variant attributes, in contrast to variant editing, only the sub-attribute value of the current variant or the variant title is edited.