Exporting and importing products in your Shoplazza store can save you time and effort. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can easily export or import your product data, making it easy to move your products between stores or back up your data. This feature is especially useful if you have a large number of products or need to make bulk changes to your product data.
Products can be exported into Excel format (.xlsx) to create a backup of your inventory or move products from one store to another.
1. From your Shoplazza Admin > Products > All products > click Export.
2. Choose the type of export you want: Selected products, Products matching your search, or All Products. Click Export to generate the file.
3. Once the Export is complete, you can download and view/edit the file in a spreadsheet program like Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
Exported products are only available in Excel format (.xlsx) for editing; otherwise, they can only be viewed in your browser.
You can easily import products using an Excel format (.xlsx) into your Shoplazza store when you switch from another platform or when you want to do bulk editing.
1. From your Shoplazza Admin > Products > All products > click Import.
2. In the pop-up window, you can download the import template and fill in the required information. Click Select File to upload the template file. You can also check the box if you want to overwrite any current products that have the same ID.
Import File Type must be in Excel format (.xlsx), and the maximum file size is 10 MB.
3. After importing your products, you will see the results. If there are any errors, you can download a report that contains the details of the errors and update the corresponding data.
Exporting and importing products is a great way to back up your data or move your products from one store to another. This feature is especially useful if you have a large number of products or need to make bulk changes to your product data.
Please sign in to leave a comment.