1.Start here: SHOPLAZZA admin > Customers > Notifications
2.View different notification scenarios.
3.Check whether to enable notification email in different scenarios.
1.By default, each scenario enables the customer notification email.
2.Notification scenarios mainly include order submitted, cancellation confirmation, refund confirmation, delivery notification, shipping confirmation, welcome, reset member password, recovery notification, etc.
- Order submitted: A notification email will be sent to customers who placed orders via email to check the order details.
- Cancellation confirmation: A confirmation email will be sent to customers who cancel their orders via email to check the order details.
- Refund confirmation: A notification email will be sent to customers when their refund is successful, with the details of refund orders.
- Shipping notification: A notification email with a tracking number (if it exists) will be sent to customers to let them know their order is on the way.
- Delivery notification: A thank-you email will be sent to customers when the package has been confirmed as received.
- Welcome: An email notification will be sent to customers when they have successfully registered as a member to invite them to visit your website.
- Reset member password: Send an email with a verification code to your customer to tell them that the password is being reset（This item is required; if not selected, the user will not receive a verification code.）
- Recovery notification: After customers create an order and leave the store without completing the payment, the recovery email will be sent to remind customers to complete the purchase.
3.The default template for each scenario can be previewed.