The Shoplazza Data Overview dashboard provides a comprehensive summary of your store's key data indicators, such as sales, traffic, and customer behavior. By reviewing this data, you can quickly gain insights into the overall performance of your store and identify areas for improvement.
Charts presented in Data overview show the percentage increase or decrease of key data indicators over a specific period, helping merchants track their store's performance and make data-driven decisions. For example, you can use this information to adjust your marketing strategies, optimize your product offerings, or improve your website design.
Accessing your reports
1. Your store's performance report can be viewed from your Shoplazza Admin > Analytics > Overview Dashboard.
Using time-frame indicators
1. You may modify the time-frame indicators to comparatively analyze your store's data from two time periods. This can be achieved by accessing your Shoplazza Admin > Analytics > Overview dashboard > compare timeframes by selecting periods the dropdowns.
2. While it's easy to see your reports by comparing two pre-set indicators, you may also create custom time frames to accurately generate information you need. Select the Custom option from the dropdown menu and customize your time option.
Your reports defaults to display data for Today if no time-indicators have been selected effectively.
3. If you have selected a timeframe within the period of 1-3 days, the time axis (x-axis) will display data at an hourly granularity. Conversely, if your selected time period is more than 3 days, the trend chart will be presented at a daily granularity.
You report will compare data from the Previous period by default. For example, today will be compared with yesterday, and the past 7 days will be compared with 8-14 days ago.
The total time span of your two selected time periods must match for them to become effective.
Monitoring Data from Different Countries/Regions
1. Use the Country/Region dropdown menu to access data from a specific location.
The chart displays data from all countries and regions by default.
Exporting report files
1. You can easily access the following types of reports via your Overview Dashboard tab in Analytics by clicking Export:
- Finance Summary: The chart displays numbers of sales, orders and charges that happen each day.
- Visitors Converted: The chart displays daily visitors, add-to-charts, checkouts and conversion rates.
- Searches: The chart displays and lists key terms customers search each day.
- Top Sales by Units Sold: The chart displays and lists the trending products measured by units sold.
- Visitors by Location: The chart keeps the customers on track by their geographical locations.
- Landing Page: The chart sorts out and lists the most-viewed landing pages and puts them in descending order.
2. In the next prompt, you can selectively include data from a specific timeframe using the Data range modifier. Use the checkboxes to mark your data preference or Select all before you click Export.
1. See details reveal more business information about how your store performs under different indicators.
2. Below is a reference sheet of all indicators displayed in the Overview dashboard tab:
|Trend Chart||Total Sales||The total amount of placed orders.|
|Orders||The number of orders placed in a given time period.|
Total number of individuals who visited your site in a given time period.
Multi-day visitors stand for the total amount of one-day visitors.
|Conversion Rate||Order numbers / Visitors count.|
|Pageviews||Total views of pages that are currently trending.|
|Sales Quantity||The total number of items within the purchased order.|
|Conversion Funnel||Conversion Rate||Orders Placed / Pageviews.|
Total number of customers who visited a specific page in a given time period.
Multi-day visitors stand for the total amount of one-day visitors.
|Added to Cart||The total add-to-cart count in a given time period.|
|Reached Checkout||Number of individuals reaching the checkout page.|
|Add Payment Info||
Number of individuals with recorded checkout information.
Multi-day add payment info stands for the total amount of one-day add page info.
|Visitors Converted||Number of visitors placing orders.|
|Average Order Value||Average Order Value||Total sales / orders.|
|Average Units Ordered||Average Units Ordered||The average number of product units per order.|
|Returning Customer Rate||Returning Customer Rate||The percentage of customers who have purchased more than once.|
|First-time||The percentage of customers who purchased once only.|
|Returning||The act of purchasing more than once.|
|Returns||Returns||The sum of the refund amount of the refund order.|
|Top Products by Units Sold||Top Products by Units Sold||Top 6 products measured by units sold.|
|Top Location by Order Placed||Top Location by Order Placed||Top 6 countries/regions measured by order placed.|
|Product Views Rank||Product Views Rank||Top 6 products measured by pageviews.|
|Top Products by Add-to-cart||Top Products by Add-to-cart||Top 6 products measured by the number of add-to-carts.|
|Repurchase Sales||Sales||The total sales amount.|
|Repurchase Sales||The portion of sales amount gained from customer repurchases.|
|Repurchase Orders||Orders||The total amount of orders.|
|Repurchase Orders||Number of orders placed from repurchase.|
|Average Price of Repurchase Orders||Average Order Value||Total order value / Total orders.|
|Average Price of Repurchase Orders||Total repurchase value / Total repurchase orders.|
|Order Volume (by Payment Method)||Order Volume (by Payment Method)||Number of orders placed with different payment methods.|
|Order Volume (by traffic channel)||Order Volume (by Traffic Channel)||Number of orders attributed to the source of the interactions.|
|Order Volume (by Country/Region)||Order Volume (by Country/Region)||Number of converted visitors on your online store sorted by country/region.|
|Order Volume (by Transaction Device)||Order Volume (by Transaction Device)||The volume of orders from below 3 types of devices:
|Visitors by Traffic Source||Visitors by Traffic Source||Number of visitors grouped by the type of traffic source.|
|Visitors by Social Source||Visitors by Social Source||Number of visitors coming from a social source.|
|Visitors by Search Source||Visitors by Search Source||Number of visitors coming from a search source.|
|Number of Visitors (by Country/Region)||Number of visitors (by Country/Region)||Number of visitors on your online store sorted by country/region.|
|Number of Visitors (by Device Used)||Number of Visitors (by Device Used)||Percentage of individual visitors from each accessing device to total visitors count.|
|Top Landing Pages by Pageview||Top Landing Pages by Pageview||
Top 6 landing pages measured by pageviews.
A landing page is the first page that customers visit on a website.
|Bounce Rate||Bounce Rate||The percentage of visitors who enter the site and then leave to all the pageviews of the site.|
|Top Searches||Top Searches||Top 6 terms measured by searches.|