The Magazine image section improves your store design and versatility in customization while providing skillfully crafted features to help you complete constructing your web pages and make your content more engaging and neatly organized.
This section is useful when：
- You want to showcase a collection of photos to showcase your design and outfit inspirations.
- You want to convey the essence of your brand by storytelling with phenomenal photoshoots and compelling text.
This section is only available in the Brooklyn theme.
Adding a magazine image section
1. From your Shoplazza Admin > Online Store > Themes. In Theme library, click Add theme from the top right to create a new Brooklyn theme, or you may construct your webpages with any existing Brooklyn templates by clicking Customize.
2. In the default Brooklyn template, click Add section to find the Magazine image section and configure your settings.
3. Click and drag the drop icon to reorganize the sections.
Setting up the magazine image section
Customizing the style of the section
1. Clicking the section title will allow you to further adjust the properties of this section.
2. Below are 3 color swatches you can find to customize the text layout.
Customizing the blocks of the section
Configure each individual sub block to complete the design of your brochure.
- Click Select image to assign uploaded images from the library.
- Edit your text displayed on the images with Heading, Subheading, and Description.
- Set up your optional button to enable redirects to other pages of your store.
Putting your photos into digital booklets helps your customers understand what a brand sells. It is also a great alternative to enhance sales and marketing strategies with memorable visuals.