Linking blogs to your store header provides an easier access for your customers to view the content you offer. It help you showcase your knowledge and expertise in your industry. By sharing helpful and insightful content, you can build trust and credibility with your customers. It also boosts your brand's visibility. As more people find and share your content, more people become aware of your brand, which can lead to more customers and sales. For more details about creating blogs, see Creating and Managing Blogs.
1. From your Shoplazza Admin > Online Store > Navigation, click the pencil icon to edit Header menu.
2. Click Add menu item.
3. Name the menu item, select Blogs or Blog post.
4. Select the target blog or blog post, click Confirm.
5. Click Add.
6. Click Save to complete the process.
7. The screenshot below displays the final appearance once set up. When your customers click on the link, they'll be directed to the blog or post.