Before you can use Payoneer as your payment method, you need to connect your Payoneer account information to your Shoplazza admin. To make it easier for you, you can find the necessary information in this help document.
Here's what you need to do
1. Make sure you have a Hong Kong company or are willing to set up a new one within Hong Kong.
2. Visit Payoneer's official website by clicking this link . On that page, you will need to contact Payoneer's customer support to apply for Payoneer's Checkout feature and enabling it.
Now, let's move on to the steps
1. Log in to the Payoneer admin by using this link .
2. Click on "Home," then go to "Checkout," "Integrations," and finally "API Token." This page will provide you with your API information.
3. On the same page, click on the "Generate Token" button, enter a name for the token, and then click on "Generate Token" again. This will create the Live API Token for you.
4. Switch to the "Store Code" section on the same page to find your store code.
Once you have gathered all the necessary account information, go back to your Shoplazza admin and input the information. To learn how to link Payoneer, refer to the detailed guidance provided in this help document. After successfully completing the linking process, you can start using Payoneer as your payment method.