Shoplazza offers a coupon feature that you can use to offer discounts to your customers, allowing them to save money on their purchases. When a customer receives a coupon, they can access it in their Shoplazza account (by logging in your store front) and use it during checkout without having to enter any additional information. This simplifies the checkout process and increases the likelihood of the customer making a purchase.
You can create different types of coupons with varying discounts or minimum spending requirements, and offer them to specific groups of customers. You can also customize the coupon style to match your store's branding, which helps attract more customers to use the coupons and ultimately increase sales.
Setting up a coupon campaign
1. Head over to your Shoplazza Admin > Marketing > Coupons and click on the Create Campaign button.
2. To set up your coupon's activity, start by configuring the rules for the coupon. You can set the coupon's basic information, including the name, the duration of the campaign, and total number of coupons available to use.
3. You can select whether the coupon is for a discount or a fixed price. You can also set the minimum requirements for the coupon to be active and whether it can be used in combination with other marketing coupons.
4. Decide on how customers use the coupon, such as setting a limit on the number of times your customer can use it. You can also choose which of your customers can use the coupon, whether it's any customer, certain types of customers (specific customer segments) or individual customers. For this last part, set the scope of the coupon on which this would apply to, which can be all products or specific products / albums that can or can not use the coupon.
When choosing the Specific customer segments option, you can choose from registered, subscribed, unpurchased, or purchased customers. Keep in mind that when selecting multiple customer types, your customers must meet all selected criteria to redeem the coupon.
5. Once you've configured the settings of your coupon, click on the Next button to configure how your coupon campaign is displayed.
6. Set up the landing page for your coupon campaign promotion:
Campaign banner (optional)
- You have the option to upload a personalized banner image that will be displayed. Alternatively, you can leave this blank and no banner will be displayed.
Countdown and reminder message
- You can set a countdown timer for the coupon campaign to be displayed on this landing page. Please note that this is only available for promotions that have not yet started, or have a fixed end time that you set in the previous page. You can choose to display the timer in either days / hours / minutes / seconds OR hours / minutes / seconds.
7. This option lets you choose whether to display the coupon campaign--on the product details page or on the homepage of your store.
8. Once you have created your coupon campaign, you will be redirected to the main page of your Coupons section where you can see your newly created campaign. From there, you can preview the campaign, view the data breakdown of the campaign or terminate the campaign early. To share with your customers, copy and paste the URL link.
If you end the coupon campaign early, customers will no longer be able to redeem the coupon, but those who already have received it can still use the coupon.
Configuring the style of your coupons
Configuring your coupon style is an essential aspect of your website's brand design, as it allows you to customize the appearance of your coupons and attract more customers. By personalizing the look and feel of your coupons, you can create a stronger store image, improve your customer's experience, and ultimately increase sales. Taking the time to configure your coupon style can have a significant impact on the success of your online store.
Adding a coupon to the products page
1. From your Shoplazza Admin, go to Online store > Themes > and click the Customize button.
2.From the Homepage dropdown menu, select Products > Default product, and click Add block under Product details.
3. Select Product coupon from the list of Apps.
4. The Product coupon will be added to the page. If you would like to reposition the Products coupon section, use the Drag indicator to place it anywhere on the layout. You can also preview the changes.
5. Return to the main editing page and click Theme settings.
6. Select Coupons under Theme settings. Here, you can enable the Show new customer exclusive tag, add Tag text, or edit the colour display. Click Save draft to save your changes.
Adding a coupon to the Home Page
1. From the Homepage dropdown menu, select Home page, and scroll down to click the Add section.
2. Select Coupon from the list of Apps.
3. The Coupon section will be added to the page. If you would like to reposition the Coupon section, use the Drag indicator to place it anywhere on the layout. You can also preview the changes.
4. Click on Coupon. Here, you can enable the customer banner to add images, or edit the color display. Click Save draft to save your changes.
Shoplazza's coupon feature is a powerful tool to attract customers and increase sales for your online store. By creating customized coupon campaigns and configuring coupon styles, you can improve the customer experience and create a strong brand image. With Shoplazza's easy-to-use interface, creating and managing coupon campaigns is now easier than ever.
Please sign in to leave a comment.