The Countdown promotion section can enhance sales conversion effectively by emphasizing the limited time that your shoppers get to grab the deal. This creates a sense of urgency and encourages your shoppers to make purchases.
This feature is good to use when:
- You want to promote sales in previous collections and deadstock.
- You want to raise awareness of individual products or a collection that has just been published.
Adding a Countdown promotion section
1. From your Shoplazza Admin, go to Online store > Themes > And click the Customize button.
2. Click the Add section to see more available sections for this theme.
3. In Additional sections, Click "Show more" to find more sections under this theme and find Countdown promotion block.
4. After adding the Countdown promotion section, clicking on the title will allow you to manage the products you'd like to show. Here you have the option of selecting a current collection or choosing one of your products.
Selecting a collection
If you would like to select to include an entire collection, please refer to the steps below:
1. Click Select collection to assign a list of products.
Selecting an individual product
If you would like to customize individual products, please refer to the steps below:
1. Click Select product to assign products in each category.
2. You may also select an alternative image from the library to replace the default image of your main product as the cover.
1. In Layout, you can alternate the position of images to show on left or right.
Savings display style
1. This section allows you to choose your savings style in dollar amount or percentage.
1. Here, you can modify the appearance of the countdown timer.
1. Use the color palette to customize the interface.
1. The padding editor is used to generate extra space around the section you create. Activate the "linkage icon" and type a number (measured in pixels) in any of the 4 columns to add buffers around the section or you may manually adjust each input by disabling the "linkage icon" in the centered area.
2. Below is a useful example to showcase how you can extend the negative spaces on each side.
3. Here, you can select to preview on desktop or mobile.
Modifying the countdown promotion properties
1. Refer back to the main editing page and click each block under the Countdown promotion section to customize your timer details.
2. Here you are given more options:
- Heading: rename the title for your countdown timer
- Heading font: change the font style of the text.
- Heading size: drag the slider to enlarge or minimize the size of your heading text.
3. Click Countdown and move the slider to preset your countdown timer.
4. In the next block, you can modify the main text body displayed under your countdown timer.
5. Click View more to add a clickable button to redirect traffic to other pages.
Here, you are given the options to:
- Button text: create a name for this button
- Button link: In the drop-down, choose other pages you would like to direct traffic to.
- Button edges: modify the shape of this clickable button
- Use the color palettes to customize the appearance
You need to first select a destination in the drop-down menu from Button link to preview the button on the right-hand side.
Congratulations! You have reached the end of this tutorial. Now you know how to use countdown features to highlight your product and close more deals.
Please sign in to leave a comment.