The Recommended image and text section offers versatility by enabling you to display multiple images to advertise your product and collections. With a more flexible layout and optional buttons, it gives you the choice to tell the story of your brand and attract new customers by redirecting them to your collections.
This section is useful when:
- You want to have a more flexible layout and display multiple content photos.
- You want to increase your brand awareness.
In below steps, we will demonstrate how you can create a Recommended image and text section in Nova 2022.
Creating a Recommended image and text section
1. From your Shoplazza Admin, go to Online Store > Themes and click the Customize button.
2. Click the Add section to see more available sections for this theme.
3. Under Theme sections, select the Recommended image and text sectionand customize your configurations.
4. If you would like to reposition the Recommended image and text section, use the Drag indicator to place anywhere on the layout.
5. In the added Recommended image and text section, select an image from Library as a cover photo for this section.
6. In Layout, you can alternate the position of your main image to show on left or right.
Editing a Recommended image and text section
1. The padding editor is used to generate extra space around the section you create. Activate the "linkage icon" and type a value (measured in pixels) in any of the 4 columns to add buffers around the section or you may manually adjust each input by disabling the "linkage icon" in the centered area.
2. The screenshot below is an example use of 50px spacing on each side.
3. Here, you can select to preview on desktop or mobile.
Headings & Text
1. Refer back to the main page, edit your heading and text body separately for this section.
1. Here, you can create a name for this button and redirect traffic to any page in the dropdown menu.
2. Choose the default style for your button:
- Primary button: This option emphasizes color contrast by making your button distinguishable from other objects and the background.
- Secondary button: This option has lower contrast and makes your button blend into the background.
Please refer to the main page of your theme editor and change the color of your buttons via Theme settings > Color.
1. In the image block, select a secondary image from your photo library. For example, this could be a cover photo for one of your collections.
Congratulations! You have now completed this tutorial. Go ahead and create your first Recommended Image and text section!