A collection list is where most of your collections are displayed under the same section on the home page of your store. You can add a collection list section to your store in favor of helping customers to find what they need by category in just several clicks.
A collection list also gives you an edge in showing product images in each category. For example, eyewear, tops, and bottoms. This also helps shoppers to navigate across your collections and convert sales.
Setting up your collection list section
1. On your Shoplazza Admin > Online store > Themes > click the Customize button.
2. Once in the theme editor, click the default Collection list section and customize your configurations.
3. Click on your Collection list section to edit the text of your Heading.
4. Choose the layout of your collection list under Layout. Here we provided two options:
- Grid: Categories are displayed as separate cards that will stack up in the next row if you have more than 5 collections.
- Carousel: Categories are displayed as separate cards and customers can view your collections in a slideshow.
5. Use the slides to adjust the maximum amount of collections allowed per row on desktop and mobile.
6. Here you are given more options to set up the collection list layout:
- Image background: Customize the background color for all images.
- Collection tile style: Customize collection card style.
- Image breathing room: This slider adjusts the size of your image within the tile.
Spacing is the open area between elements and components. Here, you can select to preview on desktop or mobile. Activate the linkage icon and type a number (measured in pixels) in any of the 4 columns to standardize the spacing or you may manually adjust each input by disabling the linkage icon in the centered area.