A Promotion grid section outlines available promotions in the store. Utilize this section to highlight and promote your product and attract more customers.
A promotion section is ideal for things such as:
- Increase brand awareness and create interest
- Advertising new collections
- Enhancing the visibility of your bestseller, featured collection
This article will guide you through setting up the promotion grid section in your theme editor.
Adding a new promotion grid section
If you are using a theme that doesn't have a promotion section or would like to add an additional promotion section, here are the steps.
1. From your Shoplazza Admin > Online store > Themes, click on Customize next to the target theme.
2. Click Add section on the side navigation bar.
3. Search for or scroll down to find and click the Promotion grid section to add it to the theme.
4. Click and drag the drop icon to reorganize the sections.
Setting up the promotion grid section
After adding a promotion grid section, get back to the main editing page to make further customization. The promotion grid section may also come as default section in certain themes.
You can edit the default sections by clicking on each one of them. If you would like an additional section within the promotion grid, click Add block.
1. Clicking on the title will allow you to change the properties of the grid section.
2. In layout settings, click the toggle switches to enable the following.
- Full page width: This feature eliminates the extra spacing between the background and sections.
- Add top spacing: Creates extra blank space on top to separate from other sections.
- Add bottom spacing: Creates extra blank space at the bottom to separate from other sections.
Now you have reached the end of this tutorial, add a new promotion grid section via Shoplazza and show off your best collections!