Shoplazza implements commission fees to maintain and improve technical services, ensuring you receive high-quality support for your online business on our platform.
Your monthly subscription fees depend on the plan you choose. If you're on the Basic Shoplazza plan, you'll incur a 2% transaction fee. The Advanced and Premier plans offer reduced rates of 1% and 0.6%, respectively. For detailed insights into our subscription plans and their features, please visit the Plans Introduction page.
Finding your billing information
You can find existing/previous plan subscriptions and commission fee invoice in the Billing section.
- From your Shoplazza Admin > Settings > Plan and billing, click Bills.
- Alternatively, click on your avatar icon in your Shoplazza admin, then choose Manage account.
Both ways will bring you to the following page:
Managing your subscription & commission invoices
- Locate your information under the Commission payment history/Subscription invoice/Application tabs.
- To optimize search results, you can:
- Choose your timeframe.
- Search by Invoice number.
- Look up your specific store if you have multiple stores in your account.