With unique decorations, you can celebrate Christmas and bring holiday vibes to your store.In the theme Christmas, add the following features to get ready for the holiday season:
- Toggle on to integrate a snowfall effect into your entire store interface
- Add a count-down timer block to create a sense of urgency
- Customer review block
- Add unique Christmas icons on the header section
- Adjust background colors of sections on page.
1. From your Shoplazza Admin, go to > Online store > In theme library, find Christmas and click Customize > find Theme settings at bottom of the side menu.
2. Under Animation, toggle on Snowflake to activate a unique showfall effect in your store interface > Click Save draft/Publish when you complete.
Click Add theme to the right of Theme library. In the drop-down menu, select Explore free new themes to add Christmas to your theme library in advance before proceeding to your theme editor.
In theme editor, find Theme settings at bottom of the side menu > select Icon to replace regular header icons with Icons in Christmas designs
Count-down timer block
1. In theme editor, find Theme settings at bottom of the side menu > Add section > Select countdown to add as a new block
2. Upload pictures to image library as background for the timer, you may select undertone of the interface with solid color backgrounds alternatively > Click Save draft/Publish when you complete.
Changing background colors
1. Refer to the side menu > In the Shoppable image block, toggle on Enable custom color scheme
2. Go back to the main side menu > In the Image with text grid block, toggle on Enable custom color scheme
3. Go back to the main side menu > Theme settings > Colors > Color scheme > Click Save draft/Publish when you complete.
You may follow the same procedures to change colors in the following additional blocks:
- Customer reviews
- Multi image with text grid