Related topics on this page
The PayPal Premier Account is a verified PayPal account with extended functionalities that are not available in PayPal's basic and personal accounts. With the latest update from PayPal, Premier accounts no longer show your client IDs for authorizing via API keys. You may upgrade to PayPal business account to acquire client IDs or connect to your PayPal accounts by using one-click authorization.
Set up PayPal on your store
- Shoplazza Admin > Settings > Payments > Add Payment Methods > Click to Search by payment methods/Search by payment providers > Type in PayPal in the search bar to add/jump back to the previous menu and select PayPal from the Recommended payment service provider list.
- Click Activate to establish a connection with PayPal.
- The page will be redirected to Paypal. Please select a binding method from the following list to verify and establish a connection:
- Authorize PayPal via key
- One-click to authorize/register
Authorize PayPal via API keys
1. Under Account Information, select Authorize via API keys to manually input relevant information obtained from PayPal:
- Merchant ID
- Client ID
2.Click Activate to establish a connection with PayPal. Please refer to Authorize PayPal payments via API keys for a complete tutorial.
One-click to authorize/register
1. Under Account information, click on One click to authorize and Activate.
2. The page will then be redirected to Paypal business account login/registration. Please enter your Paypal Email/Password and click log-in to complete authorization.
3. On the PayPal permissions page, click Go back to (Name of your store) to complete the setup.
4.Please refer back to the page on Shoplazza admin and click Activated to affirm a successful connection has been set up with PayPal from your store. (You may reattempt to authorize or close the pop-up window if the process was unsuccessful or interrupted.)
This is a one-time process that does not need to be repeated. You can one-click to manage and enable/disable PayPal as your payment method once you are set up.
PayPal Classic mode