Wintopay relies on VISA, MasterCard, and other international card organizations to organize global payment networks, which helps cross-border e-commerce solve global payment problems. Wintopay opens up the information and capital exchange channels between banks and merchants, merchants and suppliers, as well as merchants and consumers. You can go to Wintopay for more information.
If you already have a registered Wintopay account, you can choose to link Wintopay as the payment channel. Go to Link Wintopay with Shoplazza to check out the detailed steps.
For the Wintopay payment methods supported by Shoplazza, you can go to Supported Payment Methods through Wintopay.
Link Wintopay with Shoplazza
1. From your Shoplazza admin, go to Settings > Payments.
2. Click Add payment method/Manage, then click Search by payment method/Search by payment provider.
3. Navigate to Wintopay, then click Activate.
4. Fill in Account information (Merchant account and MDKey).
5. Select the Accept credit card type.
6. Select the channel supported function at Function management.
7. Click Activate, then you can collect payment through Wintopay.
With the newest update, you are now able to initiate refunds directly from your Shoplazza Admin for customers who choose Wintopay as their payment method. Please ensure your API information is accurately recorded for authentication.
Supported Payment Methods through Wintopay
Wintopay is Shoplazza‘s credit card payment service provider. If you activate Wintopay as a payment channel, customers can complete purchases directly on your online store without paying at a third-party checkout page.
The Wintopay payment methods currently supported by Shoplazza are as follows.
Credit card/Debit card